SAS Maintenance Production OSL is part of SAS’ overall aircraft maintenance department, with the main task of
carrying out checks and modifications on SAS-operated aircraft types A320 fam, A330, A350 and B737. In
addition, performing maintenance on a number of other airlines that are operating on OSL, which include B737MAX, B777 and B787, among others.
Our mission is «To deliver airworthy aircraft, according to SAS standard and at the lowest possible cost».
The department currently consists of approximately 100 aircraft mechanics/aircraft technicians divided into 7 shift groups, covering the
current 24 hours for all 365 days a year.
We are now looking for new colleagues who have the courage to continue the proud tradition of technical maintenance that SAS has stood for over the past 7 decades.
Work and responsibilities:
- Perform checks and component changes
- Ensure that maintenance is carried out in accordance with applicable manuals
- LEAN work/follow-up/optimization
- Licensed Aircraft Technician
- Aircraft Maintenance License EASA B1/B2 Certificate on SAS Operated Aircraft Types
- Experience with troubleshooting aircraft systems and components.
- Norwegian and English in writing and orally and be able to understand the other Scandinavian languages.
We expect you to:
- Be flexible and manage hectic environments
- Be outgoing and proactive
- Have excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Deliver up to SAS’s Employee Model; «Lead yourself», «Be a team player» – «Improve SAS»
Working: Shift with primary night work 5-4. Rotary 3 shift scheme
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
The workforce is performed at the airport’s security related area. Police certificate/certificate of good conduct without remarks must be approved by the aviation authorities. More information can be found at www.Luftfartstilsynet.no
Employment requires completed and passed drug and alcohol test (blood and urine). The alcohol test include CDT (carbohydrate-deficient transferrin) and PEth (phosphatidylethanol) testing, which are specific markers for risky alcohol consumption or excessive alcohol consumption over time. The drug test measures the use of narcotic substances.
Applicant with nationality from 3.countries must be able to document that they lived in Norway or Europe for the past 5 years.
- Opportunities for development and further education
- Access to SAS benefits which involve a number of discounted prices in various business and leisure travel
- Competitive salary conditions
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere
- Interesting and versatile tasks
- Good pension scheme
For further information, please reach out to Erik Nordby, Production Manager OSL, +47 95 71 68 50