We’re looking for people with excellent customer service, great communication skills, the ability to remain calm under pressure, motivation to learn and develop in role and an understanding of safety. If this sounds like you, we’re sure you’ll love being part of the TUI team.
On behalf of TUI, AAP Aviation is now looking for Cabin Crew members to be based in Gothenburg for the winter season of 2022/2023.
Your primary role as cabin crew at TUI is to ensure our passengers safety and that the start or end of their holiday is pleasant, easy and efficient. You will welcome our passengers and provide excellent service throughout the flight by for example; serving food, beverages and selling our products.
Thailand, Jamaica and Dominican Republic are places that many of us dream about visiting. When you work as Cabin Crew for TUI you will have the opportunity to visit many of these countries, explore new cultures and give TUI’s passengers a great welcome and farewell to their holiday.
- Minimum 18 years old.
- High school competence or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ work experience.
- Fluent in oral and written Swedish and English
- Good general physique and be able to carry out an aviation medical examination and drug test with an approved result.
- Good eyesight (+/- 0.5 diopters after correction).
- Be able to swim at least 200 m.
- Is at least 163 cm tall.
- Previous cabin crew experience and / or experience in healthcare / service is an advantage (if you have previous cabin crew experience, we need a certificate of when and what length).
- If you are not a Swedish citizen, you must have obtained a Swedish coordination number (samordningsnummer) before the course starts.
- Able to comply with uniform regulations, no visible tattoos or piercings while wearing uniform.
- Willingness to work a varied shift pattern for an airline that operates 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
In addition, you consider yourself a team player with high morals. You have a positive mindset and take great pride in delivering excellent service. You are highly responsible, reliable and thrive when you work in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
TUI offers an approximately 4-week in-house training course that is free of charge, during the fall of 2022.
The first two weeks of the course will be in Sweden and the last two weeks will be held in the UK. When going to the UK you will get your contract with TUI for a fulltime position as Cabin Crew for the Winter 2022/2023 season. During your stay in the UK you will get accommodation in addition to your salary.
Would you like to join this exciting journey with TUI?
Being part of the cabin crew team at TUI is not only a job, it is being the fantastic face of the TUI brand in so many ways
If you meet the above qualifications and recognize yourself in the “TUI profile”, we urge you to place an application by clicking “Apply Now”.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.